Symbio Laboratories will be attending the Fresh Produce Safety Centre Conference at the University of Sydney on August 10 2016. Come and talk to Sue Avery and Kris Giddings to see how we can assist you with your MRL, Residue, Microbiological and Chemical testing requirements.
As a NATA accredited one stop shop, we can cater for your fruit and vegetable testing needs, including:
- Standard Plate Count (SPC)
- Coliforms, faecal coliforms, E. coli
- Listeria species including L. monocytogenes
MRL and Residue Testing
- Insecticides, acaricides, fungicides, herbicides, carbamates, dithiocarbamates
- Fruit dip wash
- Heavy metals
- Nutritional profiles (e.g. Carbohydrates/Energy, Protein, Fat, Fibre, Fatty acid profile, Vitamins and all elements)
For fast reliable results, let Symbio Laboratories assist you with all aspects of your quality assurance and product specification requirements. Simply call
1300 703 166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to see how we can help you.